There are a few options for parking at the church:
- The church owns a small parking lot off of Broadway. Persons visiting the church during the week are welcome to use this lot and should find available parking spaces. On Sunday mornings this lot fills quickly at which point persons should refer to the next options.
- On Sunday mornings during church the Town of Rockport grants special parking privileges to persons attending church. Until 1:00 pm, Parking is allowed for free on both sides of High Street between Mt. Pleasant and School Streets. For special occasions such as weddings, funerals and special services this option may be extended. At certain points in the year the town of Rockport removes the meters, at which point parking is free on all streets.
- Persons parking on High Street are asked to be sensitive to church neighbors and refrain from blocking their parking spaces or driveways.
- During nice days in the peak tourist season (June, July, August) visitors may want to consider giving a little extra travel time.
- Handicap parking and a handicap accessible entrance are located in the parking lot off of Broadway.
- Every Sunday morning ushers are posted at the front entrance starting at 10:10 am and are happy to help answer and or assist with additional parking concerns.